6th Street Playhouse
- Book by David Ives & Paul Blake and Music/Lyrics by Irving Berlin
- Directed by Michael Fontaine
- Music Direction by Ginger Beavers
- Choreography by Joseph Favalora
A spectacular production featuring dazzling dancing, gorgeous costumes, a heartwarming story and all your favorite songs beautifully performed by a truly talented cast.
Based on the beloved, timeless film, this heartwarming musical tells the story of Veterans Bob Wallace and Phil Davis who have a successful song-and-dance act after World War II. With romance in mind, the two follow a duo of beautiful singing sisters en route to their Christmas show at a Vermont lodge, which just happens to be owned by Bob and Phil's former army commander. The dazzling score features well known standards including "Blue Skies," "I Love A Piano," "How Deep Is the Ocean" and the perennial favorite, "White Christmas."
G.K. Hardt Theatre
Western Farm Center EVERY SUNDAY
Every Sunday from 9:30am until 11:30am VIP PetCare offers comprehensive vaccines for dogs and cats, affordable vaccine packages, pet microchipping, standard blood and fecal testing, prescription flea and tick control, de-worming, and heartworm prevention at every walk-in community clinic.
Many products are also available online or by phone for our existing clients. There is a state-licensed veterinarian supervising every Preventative Veterinary Clinic, and there is a board of full-time veterinarians that oversee all policies, protocols, and pricing for VIP PetCare services and products.
The goal of VIP PetCare is to improve the lives of pets and the people who love them. They strive to achieve this goal by treating your pet like a member of their family.
WEDNSDAY through January
We had so much fun during our summer/fall pub run series, so we wanted to continue the adventure! We are switching around our normal Wednesday 5:30 p.m. fun runs and are instead inviting you to join us for our new winter pub run series starting Nov. 8 at Trail House at 6 p.m. Our winter pub run schedule will be Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and go through Jan. 31. Locations will be as follows:
- First Wednesdays of the month at Trail House, 4036 Montgomery Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
- Second Wednesdays of the month in Sebastopol's Barlow district at Woodfour Brewing Company, 6780 Depot St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- Third Wednesdays of the month at Steele & Hops, 1901 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Fourth Wednesdays of the month at 2Tread Brewing Company, 1018 Santa Rosa Plaza, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Fifth Wednesdays of the month (if they happen) will be TBA